- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup pecans, very finely chopped
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- One 15-ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup 1% low-fat milk
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil or coat a 15 x 10 x 1-inch rimmed baking or jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, pecans, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, oil, and milk until well blended. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before slicing into thirty, 2 x 2½-inch bars.
- For maximum freshness, store leftovers in a plastic container or zip-top bag in the refrigerator.
- Servings: 30 (1 Bar Per Serving)